- As a courtesy to our clients, we will check coverage and bill insurance for the services we provide to you.
- Though we check your benefits before your first visit, please also call your carrier and verify coverage before you start services.
- The co-pay for mental health services might be different from the co-pay for general health care.
Therapists at Options participate on several insurance company panels.
They include but are not limited to:
- CCOs (Medicaid)
- Advanced Health, AllCare, Cascade Health Alliance, Columbia Pacific, Eastern Oregon, Health Share of Oregon, CareOregon, InterCommunity Health Network, Jackson Care Connect, PacificSource Community Solutions, Trillium Community Health Plan, Umpqua Health Alliance, Yamhill Community Care
- Columbia Employee Assistance Program
- First Choice Health
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- Optum (Providence & United)
- Regence BlueCross/BlueShield
* Not all providers participate with all insurance companies. To check if a therapist at your nearby office accepts your insurance, please call and ask the front desk staff or check here.