Here are some of the reasons to choose Options:
· Medical insurance through PacificSource – Options pays 100% of the cost to cover the employee
· Dental and vision insurance through the Standard Insurance Co. – Options pays 100% of the cost to cover the employee
· Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), funded by Options, to reimburse employees for a percentage of medical expenses related to their deductible
· Basic term life, accidental death and dismemberment, and long-term disability…Options pays 100% of the cost to cover the employee
· The ability to purchase additional, optional term life and short-term disability insurance, at group rates
· The ability to purchase Aflac® supplemental insurance, at preferred rates
· Flexible Spending (FSA) and Dependent Care Expense (DCE) accounts
· Paid Time Off (PTO) generous policy that allows employees to earn up to four weeks in the first year of employment
· Ten paid Holidays per year (nine usual holidays plus the day after Thanksgiving)!
· 403b retirement plan or Roth IRA, with an agency match
· An Employee Assistance Program (EAP), 100% funded by Options
· Reimbursement for the costs associated with professional licensure, for one relevant license!
· Direct support for clinical supervision toward licensure
· Opportunities for training
· Reimbursement for wellness activities such as massage, yoga, tai chi, martial arts, fitness classes, gym memberships, bowling league, entrance fees to State and County parks (including campsite fees to State and County campgrounds), lift tickets for skiing and snowboarding, and fitness tracking devises such as Fitbit and Apple watch – Options pays 80% of the cost, up to $100.00 per quarter
· 95210.org membership to track healthy activities, includes monthly gift cards for everyone that participates and quarterly drawings for $100.00 gift cards
· Annual retention bonuses
· Annual productivity bonuses
· $25.00 gift cards to celebrate employees’ birthdays
· $500.00 bonus for referring great employees
And finally, the chance to make a real difference in people’s lives.
*For more information about Options, check us out online at options.org Facebook and Twitter @OptionsCFS